Thu, Feb 01|
How to Pitch Workshop - Prepare for the 2024 Libro Business Plan Challenge
If you are considering participating in the 2024 Libro Business Plan Challenge than this workshop is for you. Learn what makes a great video pitch and increase your shot the grand prize.
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2024, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
About the Event
This workshop will help prepare you to create the best pitch video possible for Round 1 of the 2024 Libro Business Plan Challenge.
We will cover:
- What the judges want to see and not see in the video.
- How you will be scored.
- How to make a great pitch.
- How to make a great pitch video.
- Examples of pitches from the past.
- Resources available to you.
About the Libro Business Plan Challenge:
The Libro Business Plan Challenge invites all current Fanshawe College students to showcase their entrepreneurial prowess by pitching their groundbreaking ideas and business plans to a panel of industry professionals. This collaboration between LEAP Junction, the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business, and Libro Credit Union allows participants to compete for over $4000 in cash and in-kind prizes that could catapult their business dreams or alleviate student financial demands.
How The Challenge Works:
📹 Part 1: Create and Submit Your Video Pitch
- Contestants are required to submit a pre-recorded 5-minute video pitch, introducing and detailing their business concept by February 23rd, 2024.
- A distinguished panel of judges will meticulously review all submissions and select the 10 finalists by March 1st, 2024, advancing them to the next round.
🎙️ Part 2: The Live Presentation
- To ensure participants are well-prepared for this pivotal moment, pitch coaching sessions will be provided from March 11th to March 22nd, 2024.
- The top 10 contenders will participate in a live 10-minute business plan presentation before a panel of 3-5 industry professionals on March 26th, 2024.
To learn more about the challenge visit https://www.leapjunction.ca/libro-bp-challenge
Get Your Ticket
- Ticket type
In Person Participant
This ticket is for individuals wanting to join us in person for the workshop.Price$0.00
- Ticket type
This ticket is for those wanting to join the workshop virtually.Price$0.00