Upcoming Events & Programs
Stay up to date with everything entrepreneurship at Fanshawe College and in the London community.
Explore business and community events, conferences, and meetups, as well as professional development programs and training happening through LEAP Junction, Fanshawe College, and through our entrepreneurial support ecosystem.
Make sure to sign up for our monthly LEAP newsletter to get events, news, and resources sent straight to your inbox.
Have an upcoming event or news to share with our community? Contact us today using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Mon, Oct 16LondonOct 16, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.London, 379 Dundas St Unit 220 (2nd floor, London, ON N6B 1V5, CanadaIf you’re interested in starting a Food Service Business such as a Food Truck, Takeout or Dine-in Restaurant, this seminar will provide you with the information and resources to take the next step.
- Tue, Oct 17LondonOct 17, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.London, 379 Dundas St Unit 220 (2nd floor, London, ON N6B 1V5, CanadaThe London Small Business Centre can help you start and grow your business with a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs
- Fri, Oct 20LondonOct 20, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.London, 379 Dundas St unit 220, London, ON N6B 1V5, CanadaLearn how to create a Business Profile & Market Research, Marketing and Sales, how to set the Operations and Start-Up Costs and the Financial aspect for your business.
- Multiple DatesTue, Oct 24webinarOct 24, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.webinarOften you will hear about needing to optimize for search engines or SEO. But what is it, and how does it impact your digital presence?
- Wed, Nov 15Virtual EventNov 15, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.Virtual EventAre you intrigued by the complex and transformative power of Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Join them for a groundbreaking virtual Masterclass designed to demystify AI for businesses and unlock its potential to drive innovation and growth
- Multiple DatesTue, Dec 05webinarDec 05, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.webinarOften you will hear about needing to optimize for search engines or SEO. But what is it, and how does it impact your digital presence?