Tue, Apr 05|
Starting A Small Business Seminar
Starting a business and want to make sure you're on track? Wondering how to bring your business to life? Learn start up steps & resources!
Time & Location
Apr 05, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
About the Event
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre in Ontario, Canada, can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, 90-minute webinar for a full overview of programs and services, and key business startup information.
• government programs available
• financing and grants
• no charge, confidential consultations with a Business Advisor
• access to business professionals in varying fields, e.g. legal, hr, accounting, sales, marketing, SEO, insurance, etc.
• workshops and seminars to start and grow
• government regulations
• do I have what it takes to operate a small business
• ownership types
• legal & tax considerations
• general licensing & zoning information
• start-up steps
• The importance of creating a business plan
A representative from the City Hall's Business Hub will be available to answer questions regarding municipal licenses, zoning permits, and other by-laws necessary in operating a business in the City of London, Ontario.
You will leave with a better understanding of how to get started and utilize many of the small business resources available!
Presented by the Small Business Centre