Thu, May 18|
Starting A Small Business in Canada
Are you new to Canada and want to start a business? Learn startup steps & resources!
Time & Location
May 18, 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
London, 1225 Wonderland Rd N, London, ON N6G 2V9, Canada
About the Event
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre in Ontario, Canada, can help you start and grow your business.
In partnership with Northwest London Resource Centre, the London SBC promotes this free seminar for an overview of programs, services, and critical business startup information for newcomers.
- programs and services available
- myths of starting a business
- do I have what it takes to operate a small business
- market research resources
- the importance of creating a business plan
- how to structure your business
- legal & tax considerations
- general licensing & zoning information
- how to register your business
- government & community resources
- startup steps
- workshops and seminars to start and grow
You will leave with a better understanding of how to get started and utilize many small business resources!
Location: Northwest London Resource Centre - 1225 Wonderland Road North London
Presented by the Small Business Centre