T1 - CRA Taxation Requirements for Sole Proprietors
Time & Location
About the Event
This webinar are will provide sole proprietors and unincorporated partnerships with a general overview of the relationship between their business and taxation in general.
The Liaison Officer T1 tax seminar/webinar is meant for newer small businesses or potential new start-ups. It also allows them the opportunity to speak directly to a representative from the CRA to ask any questions that they might have concerning business issues.
This 2-hour webinar will discuss:
• Common tax errors, what causes them and how to avoid them
• HST and Payroll
• Financial benchmarks for relevant industries
• Information on the CRA’s online services
• General Covid measures information for businesses
• General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
This webinar has a very limited number of tickets. We ask that you register only if you are certain you can attend.
*Only for residents of London / Middlesex area in Ontario.
Presented by the Canada Revenue Agency Liaison Officer