top of page
Tue, Aug 08|
Summer Series: Understanding Your Customer
Join Morrissette Entrepreneurship for our Summer Series workshops! Janice Byrne joins us on August 8 for UNDERSTANDING YOUR CUSTOMER.
Time & Location
Aug 08, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
London, 1255 Western Rd, London, ON N6G 0N1, Canada
About the Event
Customer feedback is a critical component of any successful business. By actively seeking out and listening to customer feedback, you can improve your product or service, build customer loyalty, identify new opportunities, stand out from the competition, and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
Janice Byrne, Assistant Professor in Entrepreneurship, will discuss the following:
- Why customer feedback is important (builds loyalty, helps improve product/service, identifies new opportunities, helps you to stand out from the competition, increases customer satisfaction)
- How to conduct customer interviews or ask for feedback
- How to know whose feedback to listen to
This workshop will:
- Show you how to ask for customer feedback
- Provide you with good and bad examples of conducting interviews and getting feedback
- Show you how you can incorporate the feedback received into your business and offerings
bottom of page