Tue, Jul 18|
Summer Series: Stand out with SEO
Join Morrissette Entrepreneurship for our Summer Series workshops! Michael Ramsey joins us on July 18 for STAND OUT WITH SEO.
Time & Location
Jul 18, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
London, 1255 Western Rd, London, ON N6G 0N1, Canada
About the Event
When selling a product online, there are many different options out there for your target customer. You need to be able to rank on the search engines for customers to even find you. Doing the right research about your competitors as well as the intent of your customers will be key in standing out online. Writing blog posts and creating content yourself on your webpage is an awesome way to increase your reach to your ideal audience without spending too much money as well as improving your writing skills.
Michael Ramsey, Digital Director, RedRhino Inc. will cover the following:
- How to get indexed and ranked by Google
- What search engine optimization (SEO) is and what the basics involved with SEO
- Understanding who your competitors are and the alternatives for your product and business helps you see what it takes to rank on the first page of Google for your search query
- The resources and tools that can be used to determine what your competitors are ranking for such as SEMrush, MOZ, AHrefs
- Using affiliates to help you get backlinks to your webpage
This workshop will show you the basics of ranking on Google and how you can stand out from your competitors. Using the tips from this workshop will help you understand how the Google search engine works and how you can use it to your advantage as you are building your business.