Tue, May 19|
Starting A Small Business Seminar
Starting a business and want to make sure you're on track? Wondering how to bring your business to life? Learn start-up steps & resources!
Time & Location
May 19, 2020, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT
About the Event
Presented by the Small Business Centre
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, 90-minute seminar for a full overview of programs and services and key business startup information.
• government programs available
• financing and grants
• no charge, confidential consultations with a Business Advisor
• access to Lawyers and Accountants
• workshops and seminars to start and grow
• government regulations
• do I have what it takes to operate a small business
• ownership types
• legal & tax considerations
• start-up steps
• The importance of creating a business plan
You will leave with a better understanding of how to get started and utilize many of the small business resources available!