Thu, Jul 20|
Rock My Cash Flow is back!
Need help understanding the financial ins and outs of your new small business? Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch’s Rock My Cash Flow workshop can help!
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
About the Event
Need help understanding the financial ins and outs of your new small business? Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch’s Rock My Cash Flow workshop can help! Join a Futurpreneur Entrepreneur-in-Residence and other aspiring entrepreneurs to learn how to forecast early cash flow in your new business and integrate it into your business plan. Note: It is highly recommended that all participants in this workshop also register for the Rock My Business Plan workshop. Participants in this workshop will:
- Better understand how to complete the Start Up Cost and Cash Flow sections of the business plan
- Learn how to create realistic sales forecasts
- Understand how the business plan and cash flow interconnect
- Complete the first draft of the start-up costs and first month sales / expenses
- Set a realistic date for completing the business plan and cash flow
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are 18-39 years old Have a strong business idea OR recently launched a business and are looking for strategic direction
- Want to gain access to one-on-one business coaching
- Want the opportunity to apply for startup financing with up to two years of mentorship after you launch
This workshop is part of a three-part series! You can develop your small business concept at Rock My Business Idea and learn to create a solid business plan at Rock My Business Plan. And those who complete at least two of the three workshops are eligible to receive free one-on-one coaching from our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, who will help you strengthen your idea and business plan further. Note: Participation (with camera) is highly encouraged throughout the session (with the exception of breaks), as we will encourage participation, open collaboration and the sharing of ideas. As such, we ask that you have a working webcam or built-in camera, as well as a working microphone. To foster collaboration and focus, we request that all attendees join from a quiet space with minimal background distraction