Tue, Jul 18|
Rock My Business Idea is back!
Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch’s Rock My Business Idea workshop will help you test your business idea before you bring it to market.
Time & Location
Jul 18, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
About the Event
Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch’s Rock My Business Idea workshop will help you test your business idea before you bring it to market. Join a Futurpreneur Entrepreneur-in-Residence and other aspiring entrepreneurs to learn how to develop your concept into a viable business. Participants will:
- Learn how to develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Learn how to make their business idea more viable
- Identify and learn how to overcome key gaps to achieve business viability
- Set a short-term goal with timelines and actions to move their business forward
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are 18-39 years old
- Have a business idea you’re looking to develop
- Want to gain access to one-on-one business coaching
- Want the opportunity to apply for startup financing with up to two years of mentorship after you launch
This workshop is part of a three-part series! After you develop your idea, get started on your business plan at Rock My Business Plan, and then learn to develop a solid and realistic cash flow for your small business at Rock My Cash Flow. If you’ve already firmed up your business idea - or if you’ve recently launched a new business - and are ready to create a solid business plan, we suggest signing up for the second workshop in the series, Rock My Business Plan! And those who complete at least two of the three workshops are eligible to receive free one-on-one coaching from our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, who will help you strengthen your idea and business plan further. Note: Participation (with camera) is highly encouraged throughout the session (with the exception of breaks), as we will encourage participation, open collaboration and the sharing of ideas. As such, we ask that you have a working webcam or built-in camera, as well as a working microphone. To foster collaboration and focus, we request that all attendees join from a quiet space with minimal background distraction