Wed, Feb 08|
How to Pitch Workshop - Prepare for the 2023 Libro Business Plan Challenge
If you are considering participating in the 2023 Libro Business Plan Challenge than this workshop is for you. Learn what makes a great video pitch and increase your shot a the grand prize.
Time & Location
Feb 08, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
About the Event
This workshop will help prepare you to create the best pitch video possible for Round 1 of the 2023 Business Plan Challenge.
We will cover:
- What the judges want to see and not see in the video.
- How you will be scored.
- How to make a great pitch.
- How to make a great pitch video.
- Examples of pitches from the past.
- Resources available to you.
About the Libro Business Plan Challenge:
The 2023 Business Plan Challenge is an opportunity for any current Fanshawe College student to showcase and pitch their business plan to faculty and industry professionals, for a chance to win $3000+ in cash prizes. If you have been working on a business plan for a class or something all your own, now is your chance to turn it into something that can win you money to move the business idea forward or support your financial demands as a student.
The Business Plan Challenge will consist of two rounds:
- The first round of the challenge is a PRE-RECORDED 5-MINUTE VIDEO PITCH submission due on February 24th, 2023.
- Our judge's panel will choose only the 10 Best Submissions to move forward to the next round.
- The second round of the challenge includes a LIVE 10-MINUTE PITCH on March 22nd, 2023 to a panel of 3 - 5 industry professional judges.
To learn more or register to participate please go to https://www.leapjunction.ca/libro-bp-challenge
Get Your Ticket
In Person Participant
This ticket is for individuals wanting to join us in person for the workshop.
This ticket is for those wanting to join the workshop virtually.