Fri, Feb 24|
Libro Business Plan Challenge - Round 1 Video Pitch Due
Submit a VIDEO PITCH of your business plan for a chance to win up to $2000 in prizing!
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2023, 11:59 p.m. EST
About the Event
Do you have an innovative business idea and want to share it?
Want to have your business plan heard by industry professionals?
Do you need some funding to get your business started?
The 2023 Business Plan Challenge is an opportunity for any current Fanshawe College student to showcase and pitch their business plan to faculty and industry professionals, for a chance to win up to $2000 in cash prizes. If you have been working on a business plan for a class or something all your own, now is your chance to turn it into something that can win you money to move the business idea forward or support your financial demands as a student.
For full event details, and resources, and to submit your pitch video, please visit our event web page at https://www.leapjunction.ca/libro-bp-challenge
The Business Plan Challenge will consist of two rounds:
- The first round of the challenge is a PRE-RECORDED 5-MINUTE VIDEO PITCH submission due on February 24th, 2023.
- Our judge's panel will choose only the 10 Best Submissions to move forward to the next round.
- The second round of the challenge includes a LIVE 8 - 10 MINUTE PITCH on March 22nd, 2023 to a panel of 3 - 5 industry professional judges.
- The Top 10 will have access to coaching sessions to help them prepare for their final 8 - 10 minute pitch.
- The winner will automatically move on to the Ontario College Incubator Network Pitch Finals where they will have a chance to pitch for $6500 in cash prizes. More info: https://openpeoplenetwork.com/ocin/