Thu, Aug 17|
In-person: Starting A Small Business Seminar
Starting a business and want to make sure you're on track? Wondering how to bring your business to life? Learn start up steps & resources!
Time & Location
Aug 17, 2023, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
London, 251 Dundas St, London, ON N6A 6H9, Canada
About the Event
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre in Ontario, Canada, can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, 90-minute in-person seminar at the London Public Library - Central Branch for a complete overview of programs and services and key business start-up information.
• government programs available
• financing and grants
• no charge, confidential consultations with a Business Advisor
• workshops and seminars to start and grow
• government regulations
• do I have what it takes to operate a small business
• ownership types
• legal & tax considerations
• general licensing & zoning information
• start-up steps
• the importance of creating a business plan
A City Hall's Business Hub representative may be available to answer questions regarding municipal licenses, zoning permits, and other by-laws necessary for operating a business in the City of London, Ontario, Canada.
You will leave with a better understanding of getting started and utilizing many small business resources available!
- This seminar will be hosted in-person at London Public Library, Central Branch - 251 Dundas St, London, ON.
- Please note: this event may be cancelled if we do not have a minimum of 6 people.