Wed, Nov 10|
FastTrack New Venture Program Information Session
Learn about our new free online workshop series designed to unleash your inner entrepreneur!
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2021, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
About the Event
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR THE SESSION ZOOM LINK AND PASSWORD
In this 1 hour online webinar we will be providing information and answering any questions about our new workshop series - The FastTrac New Venture Program - a flexible online workshop series with a proven framework to help support you as you start a business and begin your journey on the road to success.
More Info about the program can be found at: www.leapjunction.ca/fastrac-new-venture-program
What is it?
The FastTrac New Venture program is a practical, hands-on business development program designed to help entrepreneurs hone the skills needed to create, manage, and grow successful businesses. Participants do more than learn about the business, they live it. You will work on your own business ideas or ventures throughout the program moving your venture from idea to reality or to new levels of growth.
Who is it for?
- For aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs who are ready to work on their business idea but need a plan and framework to successfully start a company.
- Must be a Fanshawe College student or alumni.
This immersive series is designed to provide guidance and support in an interactive group- environment. You’ll work with others to:
1. Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
2. Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
3. Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
4. Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service.
5. Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
6. Define your company’s brand.
7. Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
8. Determine the steps to profitability.
9. Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
10. Find the available resources in your community for ongoing business planning.
We're looking forward to seeing you :)