Tue, Sep 26|
BioNext Entrepreneur Success Panel
The BioNext MedTech Innovation Challenge Have Fun, Learn, Innovate, and Win Prizes - 4 short and easy work shops to help you succeed!
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2023, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
London, 100 Perth Dr, London, ON N6G 2V4, Canada
About the Event
Want to learn more about what an entrepreneurial career in medtech looks like? Join us for an engaging panel discussion to hear from the following alumni entrepreneurs:
- Linta Mustafa, BHSc’16 – Founder and CEO of Vitract www.vitract.com
- Sergio Aguirre, MBA’13 – Co-founder and CEO of Epineuron Technologies Inc. www.epineurontech.com
- Oleksiy Zaika, MIF 2022 - Co-Founder and COO Vessl Prosthetics www.vesslpro.com
Moderated by Justin Leushner, Manager of BioNext, this is sure to be a great afternoon to launch the BioNext MedTech Innovation Challenge!
Undergraduate, graduate students, faculty, doctors who want to get in on the innovation – entrepreneurship excitement in the medtech space. Have an idea for a new product, want to solve a big problem in healthcare or its delivery, want to learn how to develop and communicate these ideas to get them out into the world? Join this exciting extracurricular activity that consists of just four sessions throughout the year, culminating in pitching your idea to a panel of judges for fun and prizes.
- September 26th 4-6pm - at BioNext 6th floor of Robart's: Introduction Success Stories and Networking
- November 14th 4-6pm - at BioNext 6th floor of Robart's: How to Get Started
- January 23rd 4-6pm - at BioNext 6th floor of Robart's: Dig a Little Deeper
- January 30th 4-6pm - at BioNext 6th floor of Robart's: How to Pitch
- Febuary 13th midnight - submit video or pitch deck for a panel of judges to see if you make the finals
- March 19th 4-6pm - Final Pitch Event with cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place